- Fits for complete proFPGA uno system
- Very robust, flexible and high quality aluminum construction
- Full access to all sides of proFPFA prototyping system
- Easy mounting and installation of proFPGA system
- 2 x USB ports, Ethernet port and Power cable connector
The proFPGA uno case holds a complete proFPGA uno FPGA based Prototyping system including daughter boards, cables and power supply.
The very compact, robust and high quality aluminum case was designed to protect the proFPGA in the best way that the system can be used in the field or as standalone desktop solution. The housing offers full access to all sides of proFPGA prototyping system via 2 removable side walls and 18 x cover plates.
|proFPGA uno Housing features|
|Flexibility||housing offers full access to all sides of proFPGA system via removable side walls and cover plates|
|Construction||very robust and high quality aluminum case; 2 removable side walls and 18 x cover plates|
|Features||power button, 2 x USB ports on front panel, Ethernet port and Power cable connector on back panel|
|Requirements||proFPGA uno system|
|Dimensions||8.62" x 9.84" x 11.02" / 219 mm x 250 mm x 280mm (width x height x depth)|