proFPGA Interconnectboard East-West
- Length matched high-speed interconnectboard
- Connects adjacent extension sites (East-West direction)
- Creates a bus between two extension site connectors
- Connects up to 150 I/Os (three I/O banks), 16 clock I/Os
- Maximum point to point performance
The proFPGA product family is a complete, scalable, and modular multi FPGA solution, which fulfills highest needs in the area of FPGA based Prototyping. Because of its modular and scalable system architecture, the user has maximum flexibility and reusability.
Part of this modular and flexible system concept is the proFPGA Interconnectboard East-West. The proFPGA Interconnectboard East-West connects two adjacent extension site connectors (East-West direction). Over the length matched high-performance board up to 150 I/0s can be connected with the maximum point to point performance depending on the used FPGA type. The board can be used with single ended and differential connections.
|proFPGA Interconnectboard East-West|
|Performance||maximum point to point performance depending on the used FPGA type|
|Others||Equipped with ID chip for automatic board recognition via proFPGA motherboard|
|Product article number||PROF012 IC-PDS-EW-R1|